Did you know that Veterans can access 21 mobile apps to help them with their physical and mental health care? To keep track of each of these apps available from the Department of Veterans Affairs, a newly launched service is available: the VA Launchpad. This is a new app to help veterans manage and access their available health services. Below are a few frequently asked questions (FAQs) you may have about this app.
Silvert's careful consideration of the challenges faced by those with decreased levels of mobility has kept them on the leading edge of design and customer service for 90 years. With durable fabric, magnetic buttons, snaps, easy touch closures, VELCRO® brand closures, tops and pants with side zippers, pants with elastic waists and open back closures, you can shop with confidence at Silvert's. Veterans save 10% with promo code VET10.
How do I access the App?
You can access the app in the Apple or Google Play stores.
How do I log into the App?
To access the VA Launchpad, and the various health apps within it, you must be a VA patient and must have either a Premium My HealtheVet, DS Logon Level 2 (Premium), or ID.me account.
How do I use the App?
The various healthcare apps are organized by the following categories in the VA Launchpad. You can log into the VA Launchpad to find the many services categorized within these sections to help you have quicker access to the care you need.
- Manage my health
- Communicate with my care team
- Share my vital health information with my care team
- Improve my mental health
- Improve my life
To get a full profile of the app itself, visit the online user manual by clicking here.
How can I access new apps?
If the VA issues a new mobile app, then it will automatically appear under the app’s corresponding category.
What VA healthcare apps are included?
You can expect to find the following Apps in the VA Launchpad (source):
- Annie App for Veterans: set up reminders for self-care and health tracking
- My VA Health Journal - track and record military and health history
- Pressure Ulcer Resource - resources to help prevent ulcer injuries
- Summary of Care - access your official medical record
- VA Online Scheduling - if you are already enrolled, you can schedule primary care appointments
- NetResponse Mobile - answer health questions and update with biometric inputs
- Secure Messaging - ask your VA care team non-urgent personal health questions
- VA Health Chat - ask VA staff minor health questions
- VA Video Connect - connect with your health care team from anywhere
- MobileKidney - track and enter kidney health information
- REVAMP - connect with positive airway pressure machine
- ACT Coach - works with mental health professional during acceptance and commitment therapy
- Anger and Irritability Management Skills
- CBT-i Coach - get the most out of cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia
- Concussion Coach - support for physical, cognitive, and emotional symptoms related to traumatic brain injury
- PE Coach - for therapy with a prolonged exposure therapy health professional
- PTSD Coach - for those who, or may have, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- PTSD Family Coach - for family members of those living with PTSD
- MOVE! Coach - weight loss app for Veterans, service members and their families
- Stay Quit Coach - resources and tools to help with quitting smoking
Download the app today to get your healthcare services organized and easily accessible.